JOIN OUR CLUBS
With exclusive events, custom wine selections, and phenomenal benefits, Early Mountain’s 1784 Wine Club appeals to wine connoisseurs and enthusiasts.
1784 CLUB MEMBERSHIP
The 1784 Club membership includes four seasonal installments available in March, June, September, and December. Each installment features three bottles that have been hand selected by our winemaker, Ben Jordan. Pricing is between $75-$110, plus taxes and shipping (if applicable). There are also rotating options for small batch, newly released, member favorites, or award-winning wines with each shipment.
Members will also be invited to our Member Pick-Up Parties, exclusive members-only events held at Early Mountain for our club members and their guests to enjoy complimentary wine flights featuring that season’s wine shipment, live music, and incredible bites crafted by Chef Tim Moore.
The December Member's Weekend will be Saturday and Sunday, December 11th and 12th, 2021.
1784 CLUB BENEFITS
- 15% discount on all Early Mountain wine & retail items. Discounts do not apply to food items or our Best of Virginia featured wines.
- An additional 10% discount for the anniversary month of your sign-up.
- Complimentary Early Mountain glass of wine for up to 4 people on the day of sign-up (member + 3 guest) and up to 2 people any day you visit the winery (member + 1 guest).
- Priority access to new and limited release bottles.
- Priority access to book Early Mountain tastings, wine dinners, and other events throughout the year.
- Invitation for you and your guests to our quarterly Pick-Up parties.
What states can you ship to?
- Currently we can ship wines for the 1784 Wine Club to the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MA, MI, MN, NV, NC, NY, OH, OR, OA, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WA. Each shipment must be signed by someone 21 years or older.
Will I be charged a membership fee when I join?
- We do not charge an initial membership fee. When you sign up, you commit to purchasing at least the next two quarterly shipments from the Early Mountain 1784 Wine Club. After that, you are free to cancel at any time.
When will I receive my wine?
- We will send out an email the month before your shipment, informing club members which wines will be featured that quarter, as well as information about the upcoming Member Pick-up Party, quarterly opt-in options, and other important dates. Club shipments usually release the first week of March, June, September, and December.
How much does it cost to ship my wine each quarter?
- We charge a $15 flat rate for shipping. However this cost is waived if you decide to pick up your wine directly from Early Mountain.
Can I give a club membership as a gift?
- Yes! But please bear in mind that the quarterly payments fluctuate based on the wine selection that quarter. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is something you are interested in, and we will be happy to work with you!
-Feel free to reach out to us! You can call our main line at (504) 948-9005, or email us at email@example.com
Taste of Virginia Club Membership
For those of you interested in the wineries and bottles both pushing the envelope and driving quality in Virginia, this is the club for you! Rather than committing to one winery, you will gain access to some of the hardest to find gems from throughout the commonwealth. There will be two releases per year (April and October), 6 unique bottles each release. Due to legal restrictions, we can only ship to: VA, DC, CA, FL, SC.
Every wine will be small batch - the wines that sell out before you can grab them. Many will be side projects from some of your favorite winemakers. All will be delicious and unique!
The October 2021 Shipment will include:
Blenheim Albariño 2020
Lightwell Survey Hinterman 2019
Early Mountain Amber 2017
Keswick Vineyards Block 7 Cabernet Franc 2019
Walsh Family "What will the Women Drink" Red Blend 2019
Rosemont & Capitoline Vermouth
This [Dec ‘19] was our first pick-up party, and I can honestly say it was our best trip to a winery ever. The food, staff, and atmosphere were amazing. We can't wait until the next pick-up party. Thank you for such a fun, memorable evening.
I am a member here and always love the service that we are provided.. The new chef is proving to be a valuable asset to your winery as well. The food was impeccable, full of flavor and fresh. Thank you for yet another great experience!